I need to help with my holding money

lukas28682
Contributor
Contributor

hallo I am problem, I am new on paypal, I Received refund from china  because I cancelled my order. The merchandise stay with them and my money stay with you.  what does it mean that you holding my money? I payed her  with transferwise but they can not payed with transferwise only receive. now she sent my money through the paypal because they only can use paypal for transfer money. only because of that she refund me I created account on paypal but you holded my money. Can you solve it? I want my money back. When it will be working like that in future that you be holding my money every time when I will be waiting for refund I delete my account in this moment. Nowhere I saw problem like that only on your paypal. First experience with paypal and it will happen to me right away. this is the worst experience with receiving or sending money to abroad which I do not had it with enyone company through which I sent money or I received. You must be special in all. Costumer support not working also mail support not working. Like I will solve this problem when nothing not working?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

lukas28682
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone respond to my issue?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.