I need money switched over to my PayPal from my Tik tok

Gypsysoul_144
New Community Member
I have had problems with this since I starte making money from my Tik tok career is there anyone that can help me figure this out
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gypsysoul_144 

Your first and last name in your Tik Tok account needs to be an exact match to your PayPal account information and your PayPal account needs to be verified. Payment will not be sent to a PayPal account with an email address, a first and last name different from what appears on your Tik Tok account, and a PayPal account that has not been verified with PayPal. To have a verified PayPal account, you'll need to do 2 of 3 tasks: Link a bank, link a card, and/or provide SSN. Note that a verified PayPal account is different from verifying identity of account owner and occurs when requested by PayPal. If you have already tried to link PayPal with you Tik Tok and failed. Log on to your PayPal, go to Account Settings (wheel icon) > Payments > Manage Automatic Payments to cancel the Tik Tok profile if there is one, then verify your PP account if needed and correct names on Tik Tok if they don't match with PayPal account and then try linking PayPal to Tik Tok.

More info: http://support.tiktok.com/knowledge-base/withdrawal-instructions

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gypsysoul_144 

Your first and last name in your Tik Tok account needs to be an exact match to your PayPal account information and your PayPal account needs to be verified. Payment will not be sent to a PayPal account with an email address, a first and last name different from what appears on your Tik Tok account, and a PayPal account that has not been verified with PayPal. To have a verified PayPal account, you'll need to do 2 of 3 tasks: Link a bank, link a card, and/or provide SSN. Note that a verified PayPal account is different from verifying identity of account owner and occurs when requested by PayPal. If you have already tried to link PayPal with you Tik Tok and failed. Log on to your PayPal, go to Account Settings (wheel icon) > Payments > Manage Automatic Payments to cancel the Tik Tok profile if there is one, then verify your PP account if needed and correct names on Tik Tok if they don't match with PayPal account and then try linking PayPal to Tik Tok.

More info: http://support.tiktok.com/knowledge-base/withdrawal-instructions

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mar2001_
New Community Member
I can’t switch my PayPal to tiktok
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.