I need help with a purchase.

xdNocturno
New Community Member

Okay, so, I currently have the balance of 4.64 EUR in my PP account, but i need exactly 5 EUR to purchase the wanted item; Is there a way I can first use my PP balance THEN use my credit card which also has 4 EUR, so it would be 4 EUR from the balance and 1 EUR from the card?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Yes, just make sure you have the card added to your account, of course. Then when you make the payment you can specify to use the card as the funding source, but it will also give you a check box option to "use PayPal balance towards this purchase" as well. In which case it would use up the balance and put any remainder on the card.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Yes, just make sure you have the card added to your account, of course. Then when you make the payment you can specify to use the card as the funding source, but it will also give you a check box option to "use PayPal balance towards this purchase" as well. In which case it would use up the balance and put any remainder on the card.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

bigboye9333
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not sure if you can pay with both, but

go to Wallet on the top.

Link your card,

when purchasing the item, choose your card as preferred payment.

Hope it works! Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.