I need help, ASAP I'm scared

minhminh2492
Contributor
Contributor

so this is what happened .

The seller sent me an Invoice, I click pay, then it got back to the invoice page and said it not paid,then I thought there're some problem, then I click pay again, then it happen again and I click pay the third time....

then the invoice still not paid

but the bank send me a message that they transfer 3 times the money, but in the summary on PP it said that there was no transaction at all, 3 times of my money is gone and the seller still not received anything.

is there ayway to help me get back the money or cancle the transaction ? sss.png

I'm scared, I feel Like I just got robbed

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@minhminh2492

Are there any transactions showing in your paypal account balance?

If so what does it say by them, pending or completed?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

minhminh2492
Contributor
Contributor

no, in the Paypal summary screen show nothing of that transaction , only the message I received from the bank said that my bank account had been charged 3 times of total...and for the seller side I immediate contact him and he made proof that he didn't received any money from the invoice, and there're nothing on the summary screen as well, only my bank account has been charged 3 times. 

Login to Me Too

minhminh2492
Contributor
Contributor

the paypal show nothing of that billing transaction, only my bank account is charged up 3 times 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@minhminh2492

Then your bank should be able to recall the funds as they should only be pending on your bank account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.