I’m over paypal

Yadah3020
Contributor
Contributor
I sold 3 phone the place sent money PayPal said I need tracking number gave number the lady said I will get my money tomorrow the tomorrow come I call like where my money the lady said they took down the wrong tracking number I sent the right one she said I should get the money to an I still don’t have it when I get my money I’m not use one then no more
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yadah3020 wrote:
I sold 3 phone the place sent money PayPal said I need tracking number gave number the lady said I will get my money tomorrow the tomorrow come I call like where my money the lady said they took down the wrong tracking number I sent the right one she said I should get the money to an I still don’t have it when I get my money I’m not use one then no more

It's not PayPal fault. You dealt with a scammer. You got scammed by the buyer who make fake PayPal email confirmation saying you need to provide tracking number first in order see your payment in your PayPal. The person did not pay. Always check your PayPal account to see if there is a payment if the person really paid. If you see nothing, you have not been paid. PayPal never asks you to provide tracking number or pay money to or through a third party payment processor first in order to receive/see your money in PayPal. Again, if someone really paid, you should see payment in your PayPal account, if not, they did not pay. Point blank and period. Smartphones are magnets for these type of scams.

No idea how long ago you shipped but if you're in the US and move quick enough, you may be able to intercept the package:

https://www.usps.com/manage/package-intercept.htm

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Yadah3020
Contributor
Contributor
This my tracking number 42032765922169021192363080036
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.