I having error "Return To Merchant"

JavisQ
Contributor
Contributor

It says "We're sorry, things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." 

I don't know why and how to fix this problem. Pls help! @kernowlass @sharpiemarker 

Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 20.39.29.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JavisQ 

Well first, I would check if you were charged or not for this transaction in your funding source as you don't want to be charged multiple times if you possibly repeated the transaction. It could be some technical error. Or the shop is not connecting right or had a bad connection with PayPal servers. Could also be the seller's PayPal or store settings. Maybe they don't accept orders from certain countries, for example. Then I'd leave the account alone for a few days and try the transaction again. Also clear browser cache and cookies and restart your device, maybe even using a different browser or device before attempting transaction again.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

JavisQ
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried to test checkout with multiple devices and my WordPress admin still receives orders. How do I know if my system is connected to PayPal success or not? @sharpiemarker Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 02.19.01.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.