I have been scammed??

ralina
New Community Member

the person who i sent the money to for a product which has not yet arrived to me, has not yet contacted me since saturday. he says it was pending last I spoke to him 3 days ago. The money says it's been sent on my end. I feel i have been scammed. Please help me recover what I've sent to him. I requested a refund and he cancelled it and said he doesn't have the money and that it's pending, although it said on my activity it's been sent. It shouldn't take long for the money to arrive on his end as i sent it as friends/family. I requested another refund to get his attention and currently awaiting his response.

Please help. If i have been scammed, i would like to find a way, if paypal could possibly help me recover what i've lost. 

Thanks kindly.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Lovestruck624
Contributor
Contributor
I’m going through the same thing. I haven’t received my item and the seller provided a bogus tracking number that was for someone else. According to that tracking number the item was delivered so PayPal is refusing to do anything about it. I’m fighting it though my credit card company hopefully they can help. Try filing a dispute with your credit card or bank you might have better luck that way.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.