I have a problem with PayPal

amani00000
New Community Member
I can’t recieve money, no one cant send it to me and i dont know why...
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amani00000 

To start accepting payments in your PayPal account registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina you simply need to verify your PayPal account by confirming a card, and then choose a Visa card or U.S. bank account for your withdrawals. Due to local regulations and guidelines from the issuing bank, it is not currently possible for customers in your country to withdraw money to a MasterCard. In the Summary page of your PayPal account, complete the steps suggested in the bar under your name and we’ll help you get set up. Alternatively, you can click Wallet at the top of the same page to add a bank or credit card, and See how much you can send with PayPal to get verified.

Here’s some more information you may be interested in if you want to start using PayPal to receive payments:

Your Balance
Both commercial and personal payments you receive go to your pending balance. They belong to you, but you can't use them or withdraw them usually for 30 days. This is a holding period for new sellers. We’ll review it later when you have a successful selling history with us and then the payments you receive will be added to your available balance.

Note: Mass payments you receive are exempted from holds and they become available immediately.

Your Withdrawals
On the first day of every month, your available balance is transferred automatically to the Visa card or U.S. bank account that you selected. This automatic transfer is free. You can also withdraw payments from your available balance at any time.

Fees
If you receive payments for goods or services (such as from selling an item on eBay), the standard fee for each payment is 3.4% plus $0.30 USD of the amount you receive. For example, if you receive a payment for $100.00 USD, the fee would be $3.70 USD ($3.40 + $0.30). In addition to the fixed fees, depending on where the funds are coming from, a cross-border fee might be applied. This fee is to cover the cost of the extra processing required for payments between different countries and regions. This can vary according to country and currency.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.