I have a problem sending money

artqtr
New Community Member

hi

I have a problem sending money , This is the first time that I have this problem when I send money and I have enough balance on my credit card and upon sending this message appears to me /

(We are sorry, but we could not complete this payment, because it has been denied by the card issuer. Please retry with a different card or funding option to continue with the payment.)

What is the problem!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Shiby
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @artqtr 

I am sorry to know that you are having a problem sending money. From the error message, you have provided it seems like the card issuer/bank is not allowing your payment to go through. Please contact the bank/card issuer for more information. Meanwhile, you can complete the payment using any other funding source (bank or card linked to your PayPal account).

I hope this helps!

Thank you,

Shiby

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@artqtr 

Could be to do with the type of card but a lot depends on which country you are in, if you can say i may be able to advise as it may have nothing to do with your card issuer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.