I got charged twice

TheWhiteA
Contributor
Contributor

Today i bought an item at the price of 5,79 and payed through paypal like i usually do.I recieved a receipt that also mentions that the ammount i payed was 5,79  and the transaction activity   shows that i indeed payed 5,79.When i checked my account balance at my bank account though i was charged 11,58 which is double the ammount of 5,79.This happend today and i haven't made any other purchases so i am  almost 100%  i was charged twice.I can't seem to  get any help  though since the answers are automated.Thanks in advance for anyone that can help!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @TheWhiteA,

Oh no! Do you see two charges on your PayPal account, or just the one? I would advise waiting a day or so to see if the second amount returns to your balance. If not, you'll want to notify your bank of the duplicate charge and see what options they have to assist. Hopefully the funds are returned soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

TheWhiteA
Contributor
Contributor

There is only one charge at paypal, i went to the bank today since 2 days have already passed and nothing changed and they told me to wait a little longer and try to contact the seller as well.If nothing works out then they will apply for  a trasnaction dispute  but for now the seller has answered me and i am trying to find a solution.Thank you for you wishes and help !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.