I feel played by the Indonesian paypal team

SUGIMIN
Contributor
Contributor
Dear miranda I've been waiting to work together for 60 days. And now I want to know more about the whereabouts of my funds which I haven't received yet. I think this is out of the paypal policy and paypal has violated the paypal policy made by itself. It should only take 14 days or a maximum of 30 days. Even if there is, it will certainly not be up to 60 days more like what I got. I wonder why paypal rules are made to be broken? I will ask this problem to the USA or Singapore for this. I feel like my funds were deliberately withheld by the Indonesian paypal team. Consumers also have international protection laws. I hope paypal Indonesia does not hold my funds or pretend to delay the time so that I forget the money that I haven't received until now in my local bank account. it's been more than 60 days I have observed paypal cs Indonesia which is not friendly and acts arbitrarily in serving us as paypal customers in Indonesia. I hope Paypal Indonesia can help me as soon as possible to return my funds which on March 2, 2021 with 3 transactions of funds withdrawn to a local bank, which until now I have not received the money. Regardless of the number of my transactions on paypal, I still pay a fee for you. Please don't play with me or try to fool me, I will report you to the authorities in the paypal company. Thank you.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.