I don't have the option to request a refund

SebiGz
New Community Member

I've been trying to find the option to request a refund on a payment I've made. The seller is unable to ship to me but the payment has already gone through. He told me all I had to do was press a "Request Refund" button but I don't see any on the transaction or anywhere else. What went wrong? What do I have to do? Can I do anything?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @SebiGz,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the PayPal Community! There's no real "Request a Refund" button in your transaction details, so don't feel bad that you're not seeing one there. Here's a Help Center article on how to Request a Refund if you'd like to take a look at it, although it's pretty much exactly what you've already done. At this point, I'd recommend opening a Dispute for Item Not Received. That should get your refund request on the right foot there. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.