I do not hava Credit Card?

Sue562
New Community Member

I opened my France Pay Pal a few weeks ago. I linked my France bank and completed my first purchase with no problem? Now I want to buy  something else and I keep being asked if I want to stay logged so making buying easier. I ticked may later but it keeps going around ,around and will not complete my purchase  can any body help me please .

J'ai ouvert mon Paypal France il y a quelques semaines. J'ai lié ma banque France et effectué mon premier achat sans problème? Maintenant, je veux acheter quelque chose d'autre et on me demande si je veux rester connecté, ce qui facilite les achats. J'ai coché peut plus tard, mais il continue à circuler et ne finalisera pas mon achat si tout le monde peut m'aider.

Thank you  .

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Sue562,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry that you cannot complete a purchase. The title of your post mentions that you do not have a credit card. Is that the reason that the purchase is not going through? If the purchase is from a merchant that requires a billing agreement, a card may be necessary.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.