I didn't receive my payment from clockworker.

ThisisDeepak
New Community Member
I received first payment from clockworker to paypal account.I got email from PayPal on 14/04/2021 stating that Your Payment from Clockworker is waiting Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre. Please provide the missing information by 14 May 2021, or the funds will be returned to the sender. I have completed my KYC and add my bank account also and confirmed that on 14/04/2021. On same day I got email from PayPal stating "You can now receive payments into your PayPal account. Your information will be stored in our secure servers." But still there is not any payment in my Paypal account. Please tell me how much time it will take to receive my payment or I have to do something else.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

GayathriNata
Contributor
Contributor
Did u recieved or not.After how many days did u recieved the amount ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.