I didn't receive my cash because of unverified email!

Simon1113
Contributor
Contributor

One of my friends sent money (18$) when he sent me that, my PayPal account was unverified but when he sent it it sent me a message in my email telling me to verify my PayPal email to receive the cash, once I verified my Paypal email I still didn't find the money in my activity nor summary, Can anyone help with this? also I double checked the email it was the real Paypal email not a fake email

This was the message to me sent on my email

Once the money's there you can:

• Spend the money online at thousands of stores that accept PayPal.
  • Transfer it to your bank account (takes 2-3 days).
  • Get a PayPal Debit MasterCard.

Don't see the money in your account?

If you haven't confirmed your email address with us yet, you won't see the money in your account until you do. Confirm your email address now (You'll need your confirmation code: XXXXXXXXXX)

When that's done, the money will show up in your PayPal account and you'll be able to see the complete payment details. (It sometimes takes a few minutes.)

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Simon1113 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Simon1113
Contributor
Contributor
I’m from North American (USA)
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Simon1113,

Welcome to the PayPal Community. If you've confirmed your email address and the payment has not shown up in your account yet, I'd first recommend reaching back out to the sender to make sure they have not cancelled it while it was unclaimed. If you're still having issues after that, please reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.