I didn't get my money from someone ($20)

JoshyxDD
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I got a payment from someone ($20) I didn't got the money but he sent proof
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

JoshyxDD
Contributor
Contributor
Email me please, I can send proof
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @JoshyxDD,

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't seeing a payment that someone is claiming to have sent you. If there is no received payment in your account, there are a couple of possibilities:

If you do not have a confirmed email address, the email address will have to be confirmed to receive the payment. If the payment was sent to your mobile number, that number will have to be confirmed in your account.

If the payment was sent in a currency that you do not hold, you will have to accept the payment by indicating whether you want to add the currency to your account or convert the payment.

If the sender is sending you supposed proof of the payment, it is possible that the proof being offered is not valid and it is a fraudster trying to trick you into sending an item without having sent you the payment. This is not an uncommon tactic.

Please check the first two possibilities out, but if the email address or phone number is confirmed and the currency is the one you have in your account, the third option is very likely.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

JoshyxDD
Contributor
Contributor
Well it's right, he scammed me on discord for inviting people lol
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.