I did not receive payment

bubai666sen
Contributor
Contributor

Today my client sent me 350 INR but I did not receive that. He used my email id to pay. He wrote the correct email id and my account is verified. Why I did not receive money? My PayPal account balance is 0 INR. After a successful transaction if paypal deducted money from my client then why I am not getting it. Where is my money? Will I get it? I received a mail from paypal and it is saying If you haven't confirmed your email address with us yet, you won't see the money in your account until you do.  (You'll need your confirmation code: ********* . But the fact is I already confirmed my email address but it is still not showing. Where should I put the confirmation code? The confirmation link is redirecting me to my paypal account's home page. Please help me.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bubai666sen 

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-receive-paypal-payments-faq1750

Make sure you complete identity confirmation step.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

bubai666sen
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @sharpiemarker  .I have not done the KYC. According to the link provided my you I cannot receive payment without KYC. If so then why paypal deducted the payment from my client's account?

Where my payment actually is? Will I get it back after KYC?

I received a message from paypal and it is saying If you haven't confirmed your email address with us yet, you won't see the money in your account until you do. <confirmation link> (You'll need your confirmation code: ********* . But the fact is I already confirmed my email address but it is still not showing. Where should I put the confirmation code? The confirmation link is redirecting me to my paypal account's home page. Please help me.

Login to Me Too

OlyGma
New Community Member

Hi,

The same thing has happened to me, and I was wondering if/how you ever got your money?

Login to Me Too

joanacolanse
New Community Member

I am suffering the same problem. how did you all resolve it?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.