I curse the day I got a credit line with PayPal

useranonr
Contributor
Contributor

After a monthly payment was past due I received a call from PayPal to set up a billing agreement for the next month. My employer failed to provide the necessary funds on my bank account via direct deposit and Paypal's bill over-drafted my bank account. Shortly after I MANAGED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT and it posted to my bank account on the 4th of this month. Later I receive a second attempt to collect the bill from the billing agreement and it over-drafted my account despite the fact there was no need to collect because my last payment kept my credit account current with PayPal. I tried to dispute the transaction via the Resolution Center and my dispute won't go through because the transaction isn't eligible. I tried contacting customer service via message and after a series of automated responses this is what I get from the incredibly mediocre customer service representative Myron J:

Please keep in mind that when a payment doesn't go through due to insufficient funds, we may make additional attempts to withdraw the fund which cannot be stopped on our end.

Then on who's **bleep**ing end can these attempts be stopped?! This person didn't even read nor understand my dispute: I made the payment and there was no need to re-attempt the bill and much less overdraft my bank account. Let me repeat that again, because aparently PayPal doesn't get it: I made the payment and there was no need to re-attempt the bill and much less overdraft my bank account.  PayPal refused to stop the billing agreement despite its fulfillment. Now because this second -unnecesary- attempt failed to transact  AND PayPal refused to stop the billing agreement despite its fulfillment, there will be a third attempt shortly that again overdrafts my account before my next direct deposit. I **bleep**ing had it with these people.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.