I cant send any money to anybody at all.

CL0NE-DRE
Contributor
Contributor

Today I was trying to send money to one of my friends for helping me out with watching kids the other day. I know I have my card linked to my PayPal account, yet when I try to send the money and click next, no cards show up. The only time it does show up is when I attempt to send $1 and anything over that, its not there anymore. I know I have the funds in my bank that's connected to my card and I tried sending the money earlier in the morning but was told to wait.(it was working fine then). Then all of sudden *poof* my PayPal account doesn't let me send money to anyone. Then, when im linking my card to this account, it works fine but when i unlink it from here and try to link it to another account, it gives the "card is linked to another account" error. 

Can anybody tell me what's going on??

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

CL0NE-DRE
Contributor
Contributor

I've been waiting near 14 hours now, they still havent responded to any messages i've sent and im still having the same issue. Even when i create a brand new account, my card gets declined when i try to add it and it wont even link.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CL0NE-DRE 

Maybe its a card paypal don't accept OR your billing address does not match your paypal address OR its not a U.S issued card?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.