I cannot receive money !

outleino
Contributor
Contributor

I have sold 4 items and the buyers have paid for them but it's not showing on my PayPal account. I am new to this and need help quickly as the buyers are getting cross.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @outleino,

I'm sorry to hear that the payments are not showing on your account. Are the transactions showing but the money is not in your available balance? If so, please take a look at this article about Funds Availability.

Are the transactions not showing on your account at all? Please make sure that you have confirmed your account's email address, and that there are no emails in your inbox advising you that a payment has to be accepted. If these are the first payments you have ever received, there may be settings that have to be chosen to receive them.

Lastly, please make sure that the senders have spelled your email address correctly. If they have sent payments to an email address that differs even slightly from the one on your PayPal account, those payments will not come through to you.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

outleino
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Unfortunately the email is written on my shop correctly ! I can shop and buy normally using My card !
My card is verified, my email also ! this is an example of four costumers trying to buy but there is no result the notification is shown to them but not to me ! 
Please help ! It's my business on the game 

Screenshot_1.png

Login to Me Too

SohanurRahman
New Community Member

Complete my job. My buyer payment me. He send money but show can't send money. My paypal not received 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Drew

Hi @SohanurRahman

There are numerous reasons as to why someone isn't able to send money. It could be that our security system is denying the payment, their funding method doesn't have enough money, the payment can't go through because of a restriction, or the email address the payment is going to isn't attached to an account. I would recommend having the buyer reach out to our phone support team so they can tell them why they aren't able to send a payment. 

Thanks, 

Drew

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.