I cannot pay Facebook adds with my Paypal balance

Vicente_090
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to pay Facebook ads with my Paypal balance and I cannot do it. I have more than enough money in my Paypal balance but when the Paypal pop-up botton shows on Facebook Ads Manager payments I can only pay with my credit in my personal bank account. Is there not any possibility to pay with my Paypal balance? What´s the point then to put Paypal instead of my credit card straigh away?

Regards, Vicente. 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

smailowska
Contributor
Contributor

Was anyone able to solve this already?

I also have balance on PayPal, which I am not able to withdraw (not having Visa card). Therefore, I would like to use this funds to pay for Facebook Ads services.  

Login to Me Too

gzaharieva
New Community Member

Hello. Is there a solution already?

I'm also not able to add my paypal balance for online payment of facbook ads.

Login to Me Too

Faku24
New Community Member
I was trusting in my PayPal balance to ads and yesterday I found out that it's a problem over the years, so sad.
Login to Me Too

webbrewers1
Contributor
Contributor

Shocking that in this day and age we still have to waste our time trying to get an answer to this simple question. My Paypal balance is MY MONEY and I should be able to use it at will and not have to jump through bs hoops to do so.. 

Login to Me Too

njllkj
New Community Member

ikr. this is so sad that I can't even use my OWN money to pay for what i want!

Login to Me Too

gneto
New Community Member

Same problem here, plus my credit card keeps getting refused on facebook transactions, using or not using paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.