I cannot make a payment

Gavin10
Contributor
Contributor

i cannot make a payment even though i have a  credit card on my Paypal. I also had my phone verified and my email i do not know what to do and paypal is still saying that "sorry, we weren't able to complete  your payment at this time please try again later" it has been going on for a day now please help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gavin10

Maybe you are using an internet connection/IP address PayPal does not recognize for your account. Maybe restart your device, clear out browser cachet, history, cookies, etc. Or update app or browser software and restart. Or just not use PayPal for a few days so security system can reset.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gavin10

Maybe you are using an internet connection/IP address PayPal does not recognize for your account. Maybe restart your device, clear out browser cachet, history, cookies, etc. Or update app or browser software and restart. Or just not use PayPal for a few days so security system can reset.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

RoxanneFarnell
Contributor
Contributor

i try refresh my pages too but i cannot still make a payment but i have enough balance in my Papal account 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello RoxanneFarnell, 

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.