I can't send payments

AthanRules
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. Today i send a payment normally, after some time i tried to send a bigger payment (around $800) and it cancelled. Not only that, from then i can't send any payment at all. It is possible to have issue with paypal itself or it is a card issue (the bank)?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

amethyst01
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi, Thank you for contacting PayPal. With regards to your issue not able to send money , is there an error message you're getting? First, you can try to use a different web browser using your desktop instead of mobile. If error message still appear we highly suggest to either contact your bank for further assistance especially if the error says it's declined payment. Hope this helps. Stay safe.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Mejoare
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @AthanRules ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing some difficulty on sending payments.

It is true that it might have something to do with the status of the Paypal account itself due to security reasons or it might be a stop from the bank too. For us to check, we suggest that you reach out to our live chat representatives so that they can take a look at the account and help us out further. 

You may do this by logging in to your Paypal account and go to Message Center, you would see an option to chat with a representative or Contact us. 

Hope this helps! Stay safe.

Login to Me Too
Solved

amethyst01
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi, Thank you for contacting PayPal. With regards to your issue not able to send money , is there an error message you're getting? First, you can try to use a different web browser using your desktop instead of mobile. If error message still appear we highly suggest to either contact your bank for further assistance especially if the error says it's declined payment. Hope this helps. Stay safe.
Login to Me Too

wesam1993

Hello
Happy day
I have a friend in Ireland who is working to send me an amount of (1010 euros), but when I click on the payment a message will appear from paypal written in it the following (Sorry, you're not authorized to perform this action.
If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.)
We hope you to work to send a solution to the problem
Thank you
please reply

Login to Me Too

AthanRules
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you all guys. Fortunately, today i hadn't any cancellations/errors. It was a temporary issue.

Login to Me Too

wesam1993

Is the problem solved

Login to Me Too

AthanRules
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, i hope not to experience it again.

Login to Me Too

wesam1993

How was the problem solved Please help

Login to Me Too

AthanRules
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know. The next day it were all fine. I called my bank and i hadn't any problem with my card (hopefully, it would be the worst scenario). The only thing the told me was that my cancelled payments didn't have 3 digit authorization. But this occurs when i pay directly with my card, not using my paypal. At least, i don't have to complete something, but i suppose the process is right. Anyway, all things are ok now!

Login to Me Too

wesam1993

I must contact the bank properly

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.