I can't select PayPal balance as my preferred method

BilgewaterHero1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I wanted to send some money to my friend from my PayPal balance but it didn't allow me to do it, it automatically wanted to take the money from my card and there was no option to select it from PayPal balance. I have enough money on the card to cover the value of the transaction but I don't wanna send the money from my card but from PayPal. I've read some topics and I found a solution and a problem from myself. The solution was that the PayPal balance should be set as preferred payment method, and that's where the issue begins. I've checked it in the settings, I followed the guide, but I can't select it as my preferred method, I can pick any of my two credit/visa cards, but PayPal balance is not showing as an option, so I'm unable to send money to friend/s, and neither to shop online since the money would be always drawn from my cards and not my balance. Is there any solution to fix it? I did it as the guide says and there is literally no option to set it as preferred method, I can pick only my cards which I don't want to do because I've got money on the balance and I can't use it (I can transfer to my card with a big fee, but I'll rather spent it somewhere and I'm unable to do it)

I'm from Bosnia&Herzegovina if that does mean anything.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

BilgewaterHero1
Contributor
Contributor

Forgot to add. The payment was supposed to be in the same currency, from $ to $

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.