I can't receive payment

Ekwulojohn
New Community Member

Hello everyone,

I have been using PayPal to pay for all my tuition fees for a while now but I just got an opportunity to post some of the course assignment that was done by me to receive some cash payment through Paypal but it's not accepting the money what can I do.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

ShabirHussain
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day. Noted that Paypal do not Refund money from most sellers. Not trustful at all. I suggest you to use with care please. PAYPAL is not SECURE anymore. They stole 7.90 euro from me. I tried all. Open dispute. Then appeal. Nothing in my favor. They just say seller provide tracking number. Tracking number can be any in one city. Do not show exact things and location. True or False? This is nothing but give me a big experience. Thanks. 

Login to Me Too

Tomeero
Contributor
Contributor
I made a deal of a expensive watch with an privat seller (9100€). Day after my invoice payment the seller wanted to cancel the deal. This was ok for me. I asked paypal how to get back my money And they asked to send message to seller to make a refund of payment. The seller asked how he can make a refund on money he did not recieve Because of 21 d policy? The only thing he could do was to cancel the deal. Now the Deal is suspended on his side. Why do paypal still keep my money in this case? The money to paypal delivers in the same moment. But now when i wait for money back it takes long time? I need my money for next procurement. It seems that paypal is keeping my money to owh purposes. It is impossible to ask paypal about the issue. I get Only answers of robots or people that a can not reply. What can i do??
Login to Me Too

ShabirHussain
Contributor
Contributor

call to paypal .

Good Day. Noted that Paypal do not Refund money from most sellers. Not trustful at all. I suggest you to use with care please. PAYPAL is not SECURE anymore. They stole 7.90 euro from me. I tried all. Open dispute. Then appeal. Nothing in my favor. They just say seller provide tracking number. Tracking number can be any in one city. Do not show exact things and location. True or False? This is nothing but give me a big experience. Thanks. 

Login to Me Too

Tomeero
Contributor
Contributor
I have called one time. First 5 min i talk to a robot and after that i start to wait for answer. I live in Finland and it is a US mumber so 30 min call cost me lot of money...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.