I can't receive money from foreign companies

JackandJunior
Contributor
Contributor

I had tried to redeem the money I have earned by Ads in Shorte.st and there is an error called, "Payment denied by PayPal" and I have contacted the company many times and they said no problem in our side and Contact PayPal for the fix. So, I am telling you about my problem. Can you tell me the way to fix this error in my PayPal account?

Opera Snapshot_2019-11-03_165958_shorte.st.png

This is the error I have been facing when I redeem every month. There is a problem with PayPal account.

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_paula

Hi JackandJunior and welcome, 

I would recommend to contact us directly on this as it may be something on your account that is stopping the payments coming through. In general, I would recommend ensuring that your account is verified and you have added the correct currency balances to your account to accept the payments. If this does not work then please give us a call so we can help you further. To call us just click on the "Help & Contact" link at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Thanks for your post, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

TechnologyHell
New Community Member

I tried to withdraw my payment from shorte.st, but it was not making the payments on the 10th of that month.

I waited for another month, but still no sign of withdrawal

After contacting them , they replied that check your service provider

Now I saw that two attempts have been made for the payment, but it is showing Denied By PayPal

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO !!

My details :

Under 18

Proper bank account with own details

Connected BANK ACCOUNT to paypal

No credit/debit card linked with paypal

Please reply me soon !!

Capture.JPG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.