I can't pay using paypal on ebay

Aitch890
For the last few years I have been using eBay with no problem paying, now when I go to quick pay using paypal it says log into paypal we can't process your payment! Nothing is showing up when I'm online yo say why it won't work! Help! I need to pay for shoes!
Login to Me Too
65 REPLIES 65

emulation
New Community Member

The problem is your ebay account is linked with paypal account I noticied a link ( its an image with ebay+paypal) with the option unlink your account so after that i can pay again with my paypal account

Login to Me Too

Eric2015

Have the same problem. I had stop using ebay for awhile because of it (using amazon ).

Login to Me Too

Eric2015

Same problem. I had stop using ebay for awhile. I had ben using amazon because of the issue.

Login to Me Too

Eric2015

Same problem. I had stop using ebay for awhile. I had ben using amazon because of the issue.

Login to Me Too

Milon123
New Community Member

Hi, to fix this all you have to do is call paypal and ask them to fix it. SIMPLE I had this problem a few days ago and I fixed within 10 mins. I hoped this helped!!

Thanks

Login to Me Too

timkuhn

I know what you mean!

I've been trying for two days now and have contacted customer service also.

they don't know what's wrong, and why my CC won't work anymore.

Frustrating!  And the seller is getting upset with me.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi timkuhn,

Apologies for the delay.

Are you still experiencing issues with this? Is your PayPal account verified?

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Sarr
New Community Member
I have also had the same problems, keeps saying please log into your account, it just takes me in circles.Crap service, I hate these sites there is never anybody who can help. I will not bother using PayPal or eBay ever again. Absolute **bleep** customer service, I'm sure a rapist would treat you better than these bunch of useless bafoons.
Login to Me Too

Pemo1
New Community Member
Anybody can help.. PayPal customer service says that everything is fine... EBay customer service says that is something wrong with PayPal... But it is still doesn't work...can't pay... Can login , everything was okay by three years but now completely Not....zero... nothing... Account verified.. Please help..it's really frustrating.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Pemo1,

Thanks for posting in the forum and apologies for the late reply. Sorry to hear that you are having these issues. Are you having issues to send payments on other websites or is this only happening on eBay?  If you contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK or Twitter: @AskPayPal and we will follow up. You can also select the Contact link in your PayPal account. That way we will be able to follow up on the issue. 

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.