I can't make any transactions

efreelancer
Contributor
Contributor

I can't make any transactions from 4 days... When I faced this issue first time , i called customer care. they asked me to wait 72h. I have waited more than 72h... i am still having same issue.. can't send money, can't make checkout.. even customer care is not helping me.. someone please help.

Annotation 2020-03-09 101157.png

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@efreelancer 

Try clearing browser cache/cookies and restart device. Maybe even restart your router or choose a different internet connection as bad, weak, unstable signals can interfere with processing.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

efreelancer
Contributor
Contributor
@sharpiemarker I have tried all of them.. Even I have tried new device, new browser & mobile data... nothing has worked for me... Internet connection is good... If i message on live chat, they reply me only security issue. I really don't understand what the hell types of security iis this! Not doing any good work only harassing users...
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@efreelancer 

Security system is triggered if you keep repeating failed actions, rapid fire, forcing the system, so it will protect itself by displaying error messages, and blocking you from making transactions. At this rate, do something drastic like leave the account alone for a couple weeks so the system can cool down/reset and then try using it.

Are you using it at a location PayPal does not recognize? Like using it abroad?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

efreelancer
Contributor
Contributor
@skarpiemarker I am using it throw a paid vpn. Location: Dallas.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @efreelancer,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to the Community Forum!

All of @sharpiemarker suggestions were correct! If you are using a VPN, though, this could be the reason why you may be facing issues. We do not allow the use of VPN on our platform as our service is Country-specific. I would recommend switching it off before trying to complete the payment. 

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.