I can´t find transaction (refund) in my activity

macaking
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I received a refund from seller at the beginning of December 2019.

I can´t find transaction (refund) in my activity you can see in attachment below. I know also Transaction detail but not found it.

I can ´t  opent the dispute because of that because seller has sent incorrect amount of refund.

I was trying to contact PP Message Center but I got only automatic reply from the robot without help me.

What can I do with that pleas?

Thank you in advance for your advise.

Regards

Marcel

PP.jpg

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@macaking 

Can't see the image yet as it has to be approved first.

Refunds issued through the original transaction by the seller is referenced within the original transaction and a separate record of the refund would also be listed in your PayPal account activity.

Issued refunds go back to the original payment method used and arrival times may vary, so look there too:

- Bank payments, 3-5 or 5-7 days, depending on your bank. 

- Cards, about a week, up to 30 days depending on your issuing card. 

- PayPal balance, fairly instant. 

- Split payments between PayPal balance and card/bank, see above.

Please contact customer service for further assistance if refund amount is incorrect:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

macaking
Contributor
Contributor

thank you for that but I need only navigation in my paypal account for to watch ID transaction. Part of my money from refund already are in my bank account several weeks.

Unfortunately PP support is not able write me via support center next steps and because of security want my calling them. I do not want call because my english is not so good and there is a expensive way for me.

I would like ask for only simply and general steps (navigations). I have looked up all of choices of the markers in my account and no found transtaction. 

Thank you for anything.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.