I can't find ""Pre-approved payments"" option in my account, I think it was disabled :/

keiranagali
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paypal Community! Recently, I've successfully passed the verification process for my account and my account returned to a regular standing. Paypal updated my name and address. Now I want to make sure and relink my Gcash to my paypal, to do so, I must disable it in "pre-approved payments" settings. But I can't find it.

While searching for help, I found in the help center this :

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/i've-signed-up-and-paid-for-a-preapproved-payment-agreem...

The "pre approved payment" text must be in blue color, but it is in black color and I can't click it. I think the function is disabled within my account. Can you help me fix this? I really need to make sure my G-cash is re-connected after the verification process. Thanks!

P.S : while checking my G-Cash account, I found out that my G-Cash was still connected/linked to my Paypal account, But while trying to "link it again" (just to make sure), it said that the linking failed. My name on my gcash was the same as my paypal account. I want to fix this

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

keiranagali
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker Thank you for your time. All your answers where very helpful. I can already see and manage the pre aprroved payments section. 

However,

So this is the story (I hope you'll read this till the end.)

I currently experience some proof of identity verification and my account was limited. But, I already fixed it and my account got back its regular standing.

In the process, paypal CHANGED my name. My old name in paypal is SUSANA <removed>. My new name is SUSANA <removed>, where "<removed>" is my middle name. They added it.

They also added an address, they did not change the old address, they just added another.

after i got back my regular status, I proceeded in re  linking my G-cash. (that's why I'm asking some questions earlier about pre-approved payments).

I successfully "cancelled" all the pre-approved payments until nothing is there.

NOW, in my G-cash account, Paypal was not removed. (highlighted with color; meaning it was linked, my paypal e-mail address was there too) to do so, I must re link the same account. While in the process, after authorizing paypal, message is "linking Failed" "your g-cash and paypal name must match".

I don't know why this happened? My first and last name in gcash matches even in the new one. 

In the past, my G-cash registered name was SUSANA <removed>, but shown as SUSANA <removed> (middle not shown) and it linked perfectly with my paypal name SUSANA <removed>

Now, My G-cash registered name was SUSANA <removed>, but shown as SUSANA <removed> (middle not shown) but did not link perfectly with my new paypal name SUSANA <removed>.

What I think is maybe, they joined my 1st and middle name as "SUSANA <removed>". But, in the greeting page it just said "Good afternoon, Susana", so that dis clarify  what i think the problem is.

I already contacted them and currently waiting for their response. 🙂 Hope fully they will fix this.

But, I am getting your opinion thinking maybe you know a solution. 🙂

Login to Me Too

eeeka18

Hi. I was just wondering if you got the solution for this? I am currently experiencing the same problem. 😞

Login to Me Too

jhuecas
Contributor
Contributor
Hi.i will ask you if you already found a solution about it..bcoz i experience.this..i can't find the pre approved payment.ihope you can help me.thank you.
Login to Me Too

ovishow
Contributor
Contributor

You haven't set up any Preapproved Payments yet. They're an easier and more secure way to send money or automate payments. To get started, go to our client's website that offers PayPal Preapproved Payments.

Login to Me Too

Liraebrioso
New Community Member
PLEASE HELP MEEEE IM EXPERIENCING THE SAME I ALREADY RELINK GCASH TO PAYPAL BUT IT STILL ASK ME TO RESET MY PIN TO REACTIVATE PREAPPROVED OAYMENTS PLEASE I NEED THIS NADLY
Login to Me Too

Cassandra191
Contributor
Contributor
hi anyone can help about my problem i just wanna Link my Paypal acc to my Gcash account and i follow the instructions and i received to my gmail account "the pre-approved payment" it says You've signed up for preapproved payments plan with G-xchange INC with PayPal. To view the details, log in on the PayPal homepage, go to your Profile, and click Preapproved Payments. Then click G-xchange INC:PA-8DP19533HB592052T. but i cannot find the option pre approved to my Paypal what should i do?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @Cassandra191,

In order to view your pre-approved payments, you'll want to first make sure you're logged in on our website and not the app. Once on our website, you'll want to go into your settings. Once in your Settings, you'll see a "Payments" option towards the top of the page. You'll find the option to manage your automatic payments there. If that doesn't work, you can also try using this link.

-Derrick

Login to Me Too

Stellaaaa25
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have this problem as well, and it says my account is deactivated and I need to reactivate my pin. I followed the instructions given by the user here but I couldn't find anything on Manage Funding Sources
2.PNG as you can see, it is blank. And I dont know what to do anymore. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.