I can't find balance on my account

ANSWERPLS
Contributor
Contributor

I have received an email that I have received a payment for a service, in Australian dollars, but the currency in my country is MKD (or Euro). I cannot withdraw money in my country but I can use the money to shop online. However, I cannot find the balance section on my account. There is nothing in Activity, and on the Summary page there's only my credit card and there is no balance, not even when I didn't have money  - there was no 0$ anywhere.
Thank you.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ANSWERPLS

Unless this link is out of date now and has changed for your country then...........

The option to 'receive' paypal payments is not available in your country.
You can only 'send' payments for purchases.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ANSWERPLS
Contributor
Contributor
What should I do now? Should I write to my customer telling him that I didn't receive the money because my country doesn't receive? And where did the money go? If they sent it and I didn't receive it then where do they go?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ANSWERPLS

Go and click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > click on the + and ''add'' another/new email address > verify it > go back and click on ''update'' and tick the box underneath that says ''make primary'' > then you should get the remove option by the old now longer primary email. You can remove that one or leave it on as you can have up to 8 email addresses on the one paypal account.

You need to ask them what does it say next to the transaction in their Paypal account?

1. Pending / Unclaimed.
2. Pending / Unclaimed with a cancel option.
3. Completed / Sent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.