I can't contact PayPal anymore

Josh7337
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to contact PayPal via phone at[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] but it always hangs up on me, using covid-19 as an excuse for terrible customer service. I need to talk to a live person about cashing/depositing my stimulus check. If i can't get some basic questions answered, i will have to use some other financial institution. Does anyone know of a number to reach a live person at PayPal? Their messaging center is a joke; they never answer my questions in a meaningful way. Alternately, does anyone know of a comparable online financial institution that will cash/deposit stimulus checks & will let you speak to customer service? Thanks...
Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Josh7337
Contributor
Contributor
I posted the phone number & they deleted it? What a joke. How am i supposed to get a meaningful answer to this question? Awful, just awful.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Josh7337 

Phones are non operational at the moment due to covid.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Josh7337
Contributor
Contributor
So there isn't a single telephone line open? Are there any actual PayPal employees available to comment on this? This response is not official & could be completely wrong; hearsay essentially.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Josh7337 

Your welcome.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

jakedlw
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has turned into a **bleep**ing joke. Despicable. 

Login to Me Too

jakedlw
Contributor
Contributor

Can you catch COVID-19 over the phone? Can a representative not work from home? **bleep**. 

Login to Me Too

Josh7337
Contributor
Contributor
So is there a single phone # available to PayPal customers? Is there a PayPal employee available to answer this question (or any questions)?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Josh7337 

This is a 'user to user' COMMUNITY advice forum.

If you want an employee then contact customer services.

Other than that we are volunteers that give up our time to help you.

And i don't post advice that i don't know is factual official or not.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

zlloyd1
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same ignorant problems with these people....

They are consistently putting any online payments I make on hold (Pending), for no reason whatsoever, and then when I try to get in touch with them I get a stupid robot automated help system, that is NO HELP AT ALL.

They don't want to answer their phones because they are messing up, and do not want to help you with their mistakes!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.