I can’t accept money that’s been sent to me!!

Madisonr
Contributor
Contributor
Help! I’m trying to revive money that I’ve been sent and it won’t let me it’s saying there’s something wrong with my account. And now it’s not even loading I need help
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

KGonzaga
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Madisonr,

Thank you for reaching out to PayPal. I'm so sorry to know that you are experiencing this chellenge.

Regarding receiving payments please check out this Help Center article that I have found:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-receive-payments-using-paypal-faq1664?app=searc...

We just need to make sure that we fully verify your email so that you would be able to receive the payment. To accept it and have it transferred please make sure to have a bank account or a debit card linked and confirmed on your PayPal account. 

Hope this helps. 

Login to Me Too

jpcastel82
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Madisonr 
Thanks for reaching the community for this concern. 

Since our phone lines are not accessible at the moment due to the worldwide pandemic crisis, we have an available chat support option that can help you on that problem. Just login on your Paypal account, go to Message Center. Then choose the option for Chat. Our friendly customer support teammates are willing to assist you.

This is our best available option for your inquiry. Hope this help. Stay safe always.

Login to Me Too

amethyst01
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Madisonr,

Thanks  for contacting Paypal regarding this issue. In addition, we're sending you these steps on how to confirm your email address to ensure that you receive every payment transactions you have on your PayPal account.

Here’s how to confirm your email address:Click the Settings icon next to "Log out."
Click on the email address you want to confirm under "Email."
Click Confirm this email address and we’ll send you an email with a confirmation link.
Click the link in the email to complete the confirmation process.

Hope this helps. Stay safe.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.