I can send money but I can´t get money

Irald
New Community Member

I can send money but I can´t get money even though I confirmed my credit card with the code PayPal sent me

A friend tried sending money to me but it only said transaction can not be completed and nothing else.

Can somebody please help

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Goodrate 

The option to receive paypal payments is sadly not available in the Ukraine.
You can only send payments for purchases funded by your (confirmed) credit card.

Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive paypal payments.

https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

TheBearJew
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Irald,

I am not familiar with Albania law. However, I would go into your account settings and make sure you have a regular Paypal account and not a "send only account" I do not have this option in the United States but I have friends who live around the world and I know that different countries can have different account types. Also Albania Paypal accounts may only be able to send money.

I hope someone in the community here is from Albania or knows their laws but you can also research this on Google.

I hope this helps you.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Irald 

You can receive funds in your country but you have to have a linked and confirmed card for the auto withdrawals.

As you seem to have that the have you verified your paypal email address and what currency are you trying to accept?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Goodrate
New Community Member
I can't too. I am in Ukraine
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Goodrate 

The option to receive paypal payments is sadly not available in the Ukraine.
You can only send payments for purchases funded by your (confirmed) credit card.

Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive paypal payments.

https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.