I can not recive money on paypal (help please)

Mahnito
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I can not for some reason recive money on paypal from anyone. I even tried a smaller amount like 1€ that my girlfriend tried to send me but it just shows

Sorry we're unable to complete the payment this time. Please try again later

She created paypal account like 10 days ago, didn't verify it or anything and I could send her money with no problems whatsoever, but she or my other friend that has verified account couldnt send me any.

I have verified my account and used it for quite some time to make payments but i never recived or tried to recive any money. Now when i did, it just showed error for the ones who try to send me

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

Hi @Mahnito,

What type of card have you verified your PayPal account with?

Login to Me Too

Mahnito
Contributor
Contributor
Mastercard
Login to Me Too

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

Hi @Mahnito,

PayPal accounts in Bosnia & Herzegovina require a Visa card be linked in order to enable the ability the receive payments. 

Any available PayPal balance funds will not be able to be sent to other PayPal accounts. Funds in the balance will be withdrawn automatically once a month for no fee to the linked Visa card, any subsequent manual withdrawals will incur a fee of $5.00 USD or €4.00 EUR.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.