I am very confused and **bleep**

Aquillishh

Hello, today i tried to send money to my dad, forgot i had my phone in my motorcycle so i ran to it quickly to grab it, then i wrote the code in and clicked continue, everything seemed ok but then i don't know what happened or maybe i pressed something wrong and got to the payment screen again. I thought ''ok fine, gonna do this quick again'', i put in the receiver (my dad), the amount, code from my phone, click continue and it gives me some kind of error that it is not possible at this time try again later. I was like ok why is that and tried doing it again couple of times but got the same error anyways. Then i asked my dad if he had received anything and he said no. Then i came back to my pc and tried sending again but it logged me out and gave me some kind of ''account limited'' error. Basically my account is limited now and i needed to change the password and send them proof that i was the account holder, i took a picture of my drivers license, sent it to paypal and waited for around an hour or two. Now i come back, try to log in again and it says ''error, we could not verify it's you''. Now i am really desperate, afraid and **bleep** off if i will be even able to log in back to my account and get my hard worked money back. PayPal just delayed a really important payment to my dad and now i am gonna maybe get in bigger trouble just because paypal decided to delay my transaction. Now i would like to know what to do and how to never experience this again. Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.