I am unable to add pre approved payment method on ebay?

AliShaad1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am unable to add pre approved payment method on ebay?

It shows

We’re sorry, we weren’t able to set up preapproved payments at this time. Please try again later.
Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay.

I also cancelled my paypal monthly billing agreement with paypal but this does not work

Please help?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @AliShaad1,

I'm sorry to hear that your preapproved payment has been declined. Declines can happen for multiple reasons. If the issue persists, please contact PayPal customer service by phone for real-time troubleshooting and assistance. Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then Call us, then log in for the number to call.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @AliShaad1,

I'm sorry to hear that your preapproved payment has been declined. Declines can happen for multiple reasons. If the issue persists, please contact PayPal customer service by phone for real-time troubleshooting and assistance. Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then Call us, then log in for the number to call.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

AliShaad1
Contributor
Contributor

So the people who cannot communicate in English or their English is not good, I know personally that many Americans cannot speak English so paypal could not make any solution for them? I know many people hesitate to call thats why I offer a live chat solution on my website otherwise building a successful business is too much difficult without providing an easy solution to customers but sorry to hear that paypal does not care about its customers to provide an alternative solution. Even the US ebay site does not provide a live chat facility. I don't know how people are still bearing this payment service which does not care about its customers and their businesses, suspends their ebay or terminate their business any time without any hesitation or building a system where no one could be able to violate its tos, paypal is not a poor company, a rich company which may hire engineers to build such system so the people who are going to be involved in the violation of paypal tos, should not be able to list their products or their listing could not be approved instead of suspending their accounts. Just to search around the internet that why my account is not getting approve for preapproved payments, I found these reviews about paypal. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @AliShaad1,

I'm sorry that the option I offered is a limited solution. There are multiple ways to contact customer service. I suggested phone specifically because the real-time nature of phone communication is best for the type of troubleshooting necessary. If calling is not something that you are able to do or would like to do, you can try one of the other methods, but there may be logistic difficulties with employing any resolution.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.