I accidentally sent money twice to my daughter's Paypal account that she is locked out off.....

lvzora
Contributor
Contributor

She has TWO accounts, one that works and one that no longer works since she is locked out of the email account and locked out of paypal.  

Both payments say completed, but she has not been able to access the account, so I cannot ask for a refund from her.  (I did re-send the money to the correct paypal account)

How do I get my money back?

Any help is appreciated.  

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lvzora 

Recipient will have to call customer service about these payments and have PayPal issue a refund on them:

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US and select the PAYPAL GUEST option since they are locked out of that account. Do not be logged on to any account when accessing the guest option as PayPal won’t discuss an account through another account.

Go into the transaction details of each payment and give the transaction ID numbers to recipient to call about them.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lvzora 

Recipient will have to call customer service about these payments and have PayPal issue a refund on them:

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US and select the PAYPAL GUEST option since they are locked out of that account. Do not be logged on to any account when accessing the guest option as PayPal won’t discuss an account through another account.

Go into the transaction details of each payment and give the transaction ID numbers to recipient to call about them.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

lvzora
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you very much! I appreciate your help!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.