I accidentally sent money through paypal on a website

Stell
Contributor
Contributor
I was on a website and was trying to order a virtual item i thought it didnt work so i got it again but on the website it said paypal was down and now i want to cancel the order but i checked my citi bank app and it already charged the money from me the transaction is green but nothing is showing up on my paypal activity so i cant request a refund from the seller what do i do if he authorizes it and i wont get the items since they arent accepting paypal due to an issue and once that issue is done arent they gonna take it
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Stell
Contributor
Contributor
please what do i do i need the refund but paypal is already trying to take it from my bank account its 78$ but i cant allow 78$ through because i never got the items nor are they accepting paypal what if i request a refund but he says no????
Login to Me Too

Temp20210110f
Contributor
Contributor
curl -v -X POST https://api-m.sandbox.paypal.com/v2/checkout/orders \ -H "Content-Type: application/json" \ -H "Authorization: Bearer Access-Token" \ -d '{ "intent": "CAPTURE", "purchase_units": [ { "amount": { "currency_code": "USD", "value": "100.00" } } ] }'
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.