I Owe My Bank $130 Because Paypal Used Bank Account Instead Of Credit Card For Hulu Subscription

So, I added a bank account purely in order to make payments on my Paypal Credit. I've had a Hulu subscription for almost a year, and Paypal had always taken the money out of my credit card. I added my bank account a couple of weeks ago (like i said, only for Paypal Credit), and instead of using my credit card for my Hulu subscription, it used my bank account. Because this is a subscription, the funds are automatically taken out each month, and I had no idea it had used my bank account (nor did i ever say it was okay to), and I now owe my bank $130 worth of nsf fees. I never authorized my bank account to be used for Hulu. I called Paypal, and they sent me a letter to send to my bank. The problem is, it that says it's MY fault because I "unintentionally" used my bank account, when I NEVER said I wanted to use my bank account in the first place NOR did I choose to (not that I even had a choice). Paypal customer service and my bank are both now closed, and I just really need advice. I'm a 20 year old college student with a part time job, and in order for me to pay those $6.46 paypal tried to collect for a Hulu subscription, I have to pay my bank the $-130 I owe them. Someone PLEASE help me. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.