I Cancel an order , I have a refund and I do not know what to do to use the moneys

alinsaga
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,
I canceled an order from a store , I have a refund in paypal + xxx EUR  but my balance is zero 
I talk with assistance and they said that moneys will be back on my account in 3-30 days (that is a long period) but I can use refunded moneys  for place a new order and buy another thing .
I tried to make a new order on store but  paypal refused the new ayment .
What I can do to use the moneys or to receive the moneys back in my account ?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alinsaga

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a debit or credit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c (Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

alinsaga
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you
The moneys will be charged automatically in my card or I need to do something ? 
Why support  assistant said to me that I can make another order imediattly to same e-infinity  ? I asked him twice if I can use pay-pal imediatty , he said yes . I tried to make another order but paypal deny the transaction .
Possible because I have 500 EUR limit ? 
I tried to increase the limit but I do not know where and how .

The email support of paypal is very weak , if you  can;t speak fluent English on phone there are nothing to do to obtain mail support 😞 or chat ...
Tks

yes .refund.jpg

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alinsaga

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a debit or credit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c (Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, the last one taking 4 days).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

alinsaga
Contributor
Contributor

yes, I received moneys in  card

thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.