I Can't get my refund

Austinendibe
New Community Member
Hello good day, I made a purchase of 2 safepal hardware wallet, which my order was cancelled the next day and I was told that I will get a refund but till date I haven't got back my money, and I was also notified that my safepal that they didn't receive my payment, please I need your guys candid assistance..
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Austinendibe, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community forum, and welcome as a new member!

An ‘Order’ is an agreement between you and a merchant for a purchase of a specified amount. It is used when a merchant wants to delay taking a payment. The funds are not taken from your account straight away.

For example: The merchant may use the Order feature if they need to check if the item is in stock before taking your payment.

The payment will appear in your account with a status of ‘Pending’ until the merchant completes the order and takes payment. The status will then change to ‘Complete’. If you wish to cancel an order you must contact the merchant to do so. It is not possible to cancel an order from your PayPal account.

Note:

• The merchant cannot access your PayPal account or see any financial information
• When the merchant takes payment, PayPal will send you an email to advise you
• If the merchant does not take payment, an order will automatically be cancelled after 29 days and will have the status of ‘Expired’ in your History Log

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.