I AM UNABLE TO RECEIVE PAYMENT INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT

simbiam
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Team,

I have not been able to receive payment into my paypal account. 

I run an online store, I also work on fiverr.com,freelancers.com . I have lose so many customers because they are unable to send payment into my paypal account. 

I live in Lagos, Nigeria.

Please can help out by telling me  what the problem is and the solution ?

Thanks 

simbiam

Please   

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@simbiam

The option to 'receive' Paypal payments is not available in your country, you can only 'send' Paypal payments.

Paypal varies country to country with different options in each according to local government laws and restrictions etc.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Assuming your PayPal Account is Nigeria, you can only "send" money or funds - the option to receive money is not available to Nigeria PayPal Accounts.  See this link, select your country from the drop down menu - you will be able to see what options are available to you.   The options and features that PayPal can provide are dependent on the financial rules and regulations of each individual country, therefore, not all PayPal features and functions can be provided to everyone.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Anonymous_User

Snap, an echo  Smiley Wink

Cool new i.d.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.