How to set up with doordash

Babygurl2018
New Community Member

So im trying to put my doordash account with paypal n have no clue how to use this or do it help plz. Step by step thanks

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

paigemaster28
New Community Member

I'm not 100% certain you can. I've tried multiple times at work (out of hunger desperation when I can't leave my desk) and it seems like they only accept actual credit / debit cards and they definitely don't take cash.

Login to Me Too

Cameraman_Chris
New Community Member
Order a paypal debit card and add that debit card to your door dash account.
Login to Me Too

Listo_1313
New Community Member
I just know how to set it up with android. Go to the Playstore and go to add payment method. Then add your paypal to it. Then to use paypal to purchase, select Google Pay and order, after that select payment method and click on Paypal.
Login to Me Too

Maddie2125
Contributor
Contributor
Do they take paypal credit?
Login to Me Too

CJM9
New Community Member

Go to Doordash. Purchase a giftcard for a value that you will use - amount can be used over multiple transactions FYI (you can use PayPal to buy a giftcard on Doordash). Redeem the card via your Doordash account. The amount of the giftcard is now a credit on your account and you can use it on each purchase until it its used up.

Login to Me Too

Williamw21
I live in canada and have used my paypal for door dash many times. But today I got a message saying Doordash only accepts paypals registered in the USA. Why?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.