How to send invoice so buyer pays fee?

Karenramel
Contributor
Contributor
I sell knitted items usually for CAD$32. Buyers are from all over the world and have no problem paying the fee of this service (my preference for how little I charge). How do I invoice a person to ensure I receive CAD$32 - sometimes I receive exactly that and sometimes I receive slightly less. Some buyers say they don’t have the option to ensure they pay the fee. If I need to include the fee in my asked amount what is the percentage please. Thank you
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Karenramel 

Wow, I am surprised you haven't been permanently banned from using paypal yet as what you are doing is against paypal rules.

https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#accepting-payments

No surcharges

You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.