How to resolve negative balance

MGlolenstine
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I went into negative figures, due to my chosen payment method not having enough money, and it says, that I have to transfer money on the dashboard, but whenever I go to the "From" tab, there's no transfer methods, even tho I have two credit cards and one bank account connected to my paypal account.

Spoiler

Kind regards, MGlolenstine

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MGlolenstine 

You have a bank account linked? Can't be because Slovenia accounts can only withdraw to card and US bank accounts. Do they let you add a bank account to buy with? Also cannot add funds with a card to PayPal balance. Hmmm, so it look like you may have to make a purchase so the amount you owe PayPal can be charged along with the purchase. You should see this during checkout with PayPal the next time you buy something. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

MGlolenstine
Contributor
Contributor
You can withdraw to slovenian bank accounts (NLB bank in question) and you can also use them for purchases. I also have two MasterCard cards connected, one debit and the other pre-paid. Also, purchases are disabled when in negative, that's why I can't do anything it'd seem...
Login to Me Too

MGlolenstine
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.