How to relink my paypal to gcash?

Gio_lance403
Contributor
Contributor
why paypal canmot transfer my funds to gcash it say contact paypal and relink again
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

matudnila
Contributor
Contributor

ive been using gcash for a year now and i encounter this most of the time but there is notification from gcash... and I'm not receiving any at the moment I've got this error last week and until now i cant still cash in my fund on paypal!! please i hope someone could help!!! I've been messaging gcash but there is no response!

Login to Me Too

Yeahyet
Contributor
Contributor
What did you do to solve this problem as i encounter same problem 😞
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @Yeahyet,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. You can find more information here. If that is not the case, please try contacting GCash. You can contact our customer service by phone by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

jhueng10
New Community Member

Gcash customer support sucks! I contacted Paypal and told me my account was successfully re-linked on their side and my account is perfectly stable.  They suggested me to contact Gcash because it might be in their system which has the problem. They also included a pre-approved key to be presented to Gcash. I emailed Gcash this morning and sent the Paypal's reply.. Gcash then instructed me to check if my FULL NAME and other INFORMATION in Gcash and Paypal are EXACTLY the same. LOL. Paypal already said that my account is already and SUCCESSFULLY are re-linked, meaning to say all the information are exactly the same. I included the a screenshot of Paypal's reply so that they'd understand the situation. I think Gcash' customer representative is not reading. LOL. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.