How to re-activate pre-approved payment for g cash?

graward88
Contributor
Contributor

I was linking my gcash to paypal after that confirmation has been received via email but still cannot cash in from g cash to paypal.. please help

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

chicago311
Contributor
Contributor

re-login your gcash to paypal 

Login to Me Too

MissyCats
Contributor
Contributor

Has this been already resolved? I have the same problem for 3 months now I cant withdraw/cash-in my money with gcash.. Help please

Login to Me Too

chicago311
Contributor
Contributor

re-login your gcash to paypal for the second time

Login to Me Too

trishang
Contributor
Contributor
have you already fixed it? i have the same issue now
Login to Me Too

chicago311
Contributor
Contributor
Re-login your paypal on gcash
Login to Me Too

trishang
Contributor
Contributor
i did but there was no pre approved payments on my paypal account. i can only see the automatic payments but when i click it, nothing will appear. i dont know where can i see it
Login to Me Too

RoxannePee
Contributor
Contributor

I am also having the same issue and I don't know where to reset the PIN since I don't see any automatic payments on my settings just the preapproved payment plan with Gcash which is currently deactivated. I have also followed all the steps of deactivating/removing Gcash preapproved plan and re-linking it again but still getting the same issue.

Login to Me Too

mfmandal01
Contributor
Contributor
Where can I find Pre-approved Payments Plan on PayPal. I tried searching it but I can't find it. Please help me.
Login to Me Too

Thope
Contributor
Contributor
No need to reactivate or change the pin. I solved mine by just clicking the key and then go to gcash app and cash-in. If it still doesn’t work. Relink your paypal through your gcash account and then go to the preapproved page and click the most bottom key. Go to gcash again and you’ll be able to cash in.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.