How to re-activate pre-approved payment for g cash?

graward88
Contributor
Contributor

I was linking my gcash to paypal after that confirmation has been received via email but still cannot cash in from g cash to paypal.. please help

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

Armandocia
Contributor
Contributor
Try cashing in again. Mine went through..
Login to Me Too

Nesren
Contributor
Contributor
How to manage my pre approved payment
Login to Me Too

sherylsanpascua
Contributor
Contributor
Hi thank you
Login to Me Too

Marlougonzales
New Community Member
How I find the preapproved my account
Login to Me Too

ninitonette
Contributor
Contributor

Hope this might be the solution to this "problem":

Is your Paypal balance in another currency?

Please do check the amount for every currency available to yours:

other currency.png

If PHP currency is 0.00, then there is a need to convert your other currency to PHP.

(Convert by clicking/tapping on the option to convert, found below the list)

Once converted successfully, the new PHP amount will be shown here and will also automatically appear in the GCash app's Linked Paypal Account balance, which you can now Cash In readily.

No need to change any PIN or activate anything - Just convert.

Hope it works for you as well.

If there's already a PHP amount in your account, then this may be not the solution to the problem. (I haven't tried though.)

Login to Me Too

jacklynbasadre
Contributor
Contributor

Binibiningbeats
Contributor
Contributor
How to reset the pin? Is it the customer pin in the security settings on paypal account or the gcash pin?
Login to Me Too

thinagonzales3
Contributor
Contributor

is everything ok already?? mine still not working.it's been dayss now

Login to Me Too

carlortana
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I just had the same problem with you, but I got it solved already. Just log-in to your PayPal account, click the gear icon and then go to payments, then click Manage pre-approved payments- make sure pre-approve payment show active and not inactive. Then you can cash-in already on your GCASH. Mine works this way, my colleague's work almost the same, but for her, she unlinks first her PayPal from Gcash then re-link again, she receives an email about pre-approved payment, then just follow same steps above. Log in to PayPal- click the gear icon-manage pre-approved payments-show active. Thanks! I hope you will find this helpful.

Login to Me Too

JandroDenia03
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys! just wanna share how i solved my problem. I was reading all of the replies here and saw one saying just unlink then relink. I followed what he said then BOOM! I can now cash-in. How this helps! Happy New Year EVERYONE!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.