How to disable customers' addresses for digital goods?

nieshiii
New Community Member

Hi everyone

I sell digital goods and when my customers click the checkout button, they don't have an option not to enter an address. I'd like to know how I can disable this option so that they do not need to type their addresses as this is not needed for this type of transaction.

I do know this is possible because I previously took commission on another website, and there they did not need to enter their address.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Iris

Hello @nieshiii,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I understand the importance on having your checkout experience more fluid for your customers. Depending on the platform you are utilizing, you may have the option to edit the information requested from your buyer's. If you are using express checkout or a third party, you may edit the information from the website or developers end. If you are using buttons, please visit: How can I edit a PayPal payment button?

I hope this helps!

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.